IELTS - the international English Language Testing System - is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication.
All candidates are tested in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking Modules. There is a choice of Reading and Writing Modules. Candidates must select either the Academic or General Training Reading and Writing Modules depending on their stated requirement of their sponsor or receiving institution. Candidates receive scores on a Band Scale from 1 to 9. A score is reported for each module of the test. The individual module scores are then averaged and rounded to produce an Overall Band Score.
- IELTS is accepted by most Australian, British, Canadian and New Zealand academic institutions. American academic institutions are increasingly accepting IELTS for admissions purposes.
- IELTS is accepted by many professional organizations including the New Zealand Immigration Service, the Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs, the Australian Medical Council, the UK General Medical Council and the UK Ministry of Defense, US Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS), The Australian Dental Technicians Board, The Australian Pharmacy Examining Council, The Hong Kong Civil Service Bureau, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Poland etc.
- IELTS is jointly managed by The University of Cambridge: ESOL Examinations, The British Council and IDP Education Australia: IELTS Australia.
IELTS Prepration at TechnoVoice:
- Institutional Member British Council
- 100% Past Results
- Highly Experienced Faculty
- Comprehensive Skill Building Exercises and more than 100 Complete Mock Tests
- Personalized Attention
- 15, 30, 45, 60 & 75 days courses available
- Computerized listening lab with headphones
- Regular Mock Tests
- Special Batches for working Professionals
- Special Weekend Classes